Google Plus music is one of the world’s most powerful And popular music download and upload site. If you want your entire fanbase to financially support your music, it’s necessary to ensure that you have your music on Google Play. There are a whole lot of market for artists, music producer and promoters to harness through their Google Play Music upload. Android phone users mostly rely on Google Play as an alternative to iTunes to download their music.
How to Upload Music on Google Play
To upload Music on Google Play is very simple and it can be done in two ways. Let’s look at how to do your Google Play Music upload
- First of all, ensure that you are signed in OR connected to Chrome using the same google account you use with Google Play Music.
- Open Chrome and Login to Google Play Music and select “Music” on the left pane.
- Select the menu button located at the upper-left corner of the page. Choose upload Music options
- Drag any music files you wish to copy over to the window. Or you could choose select from your computer to browse to the file.
- Then, near the bottom of your screen, track your upload progress
- The files will then upload to Google and be available to download or play.
How to Upload on Using Music Manager
Another way to upload Music on Google Play is by using music manager. The Google Play Music Manager tool is essential because it runs in the background on your PC. Monitoring your music folder. When you add more music to your music folder and files. Google Play Music Manager will automatically upload it to your Google Play Music account.
First, you need to download and install the application on your device. follow the instructions listed the on how to to Upload songs to Google Play. The music manager also allows you to download copies of music you have uploaded or downloaded.
The Music Manager application will offer to monitor the locations you selected for new music. Click in the yes icon and the application will run in your notification area, automatically uploading music filesIn your PC. Make sure you monitor the upload process and adjust which folders the tool is watching, click the Google Play Manager icon in your system.
To see only the songs you have uploaded, click your “Library” in Google Play Music and select Purchased and Uploaded from the drop-down menu.