Opening a Gmail account is very simple and fast as long as you have your active internet-enabled device to aid you. To create a Gmail account has now been made easier. People don’t need verified Google account anymore to create a Gmail account. Everyone can now set up a Gmail account. Gmail account sign up gives you access to stay connected with other Google services such as google drive, Google Play, google translator, Chrome and more. Having a Gmail account helps the user to stay organized and connected to other users and make their business easy to operate
With Gmail account users can to send and receive multimedia messages from one end to another. Send and receive attachments from in different formats such as JPEG, PDF and more. To create a Gmail account does require much. And it is free of charge to sign-up for an account with Gmail. Users can open a personal account or business account with Gmail.
How to Create a Gmail Account
To create or sign up for a new Gmail account is simple just follow the step by step guide below to open your account successfully.
- Get a device with internet access and a good browser such as Chrome browser, opera mini browser, and others.
- Open your Google app, and enter create a Gmail account. It will open the homepage for you.
- On the homepage, you will see sign-up or sign-in. Click on the signup icon to create a Gmail account.
- It will open a page for you to fill in the necessary information. Enter your first and last name.
- Choose a username. Like this email@example.com. Create a strong password of at least 8 characters that you can remember easily and hard for others to guess. Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Enter your birthday, gender and phone number. Your current Gmail account and your location, then click on confirm.
- Accept Google terms, conditions and privacy. After that click on continue to finish up your sign up process.
- A code will be sent to you from google and use it to verify your account.
- Once you have signed up you will be directed to the Gmail dashboard.
- On the dashboard, you will see different sections such as your inbox, send mail, compose mail and trash.
You can choose to create a profile for yourself by uploading a picture to the space provided. Then you can start sending and receiving multimedia messages from others, organize your inbox. Creating a Gmail account comes with other Google Services. It helps synced all your Google-related Services together and help you to stay connected with everything and make life easier.