Over the weekends, the Facebook Avatar has been the trending features on Facebook but the Facebook Avatar cannot function without the use of Facebook Messenger or the use of Facebook Mobile app but I want to teach you on how to create Facebook avatar using the Facebook Messenger. Facebook avatar was launched by Facebook in the United State of America. The Facebook avatar is a special feature where users convert a profile into a cartoon of themselves alongside with animated stickers and smiley. Although, the Avatar App was started by Snapchat some years back but the Facebook avatar was launched recently for its users with the use of Bitmojis but the use of Facebook Avatar through Facebook Messenger has become technical for its users.
The Facebook Messenger is one of the ways of accessing the Facebook Avatar on your smart phone but how to use the Facebook Messenger tends to be complex to its users. However, the way to accessing Facebook Messenger is by going through the Google play store for android users and on iOS Apple store but the first way to way to creating the Facebook Avatar is by downloading the Facebook App on your smart phone. Furthermore, there are procedural steps to follow on how to create Facebook Avatar with the use of Facebook Messenger.
How to Create Facebook Avatars
Before accessing the Facebook avatar through the Messenger, it is necessary to access the Facebook Mobile App first, then accessing the Messenger becomes easier. However, steps to creating a Facebook Avatar is as follows:
- Download, install and open up Facebook app on your Android or iOS device and click on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the bottom-right corner.
- Then, scroll down and click on the “See More”.
- You will notice a page pops-up, click on “Avatars”.
- After clicking on avatar, an instruction page pops up showing guide on how to create it
- Click on “Next” and “Get Started” and a page shows up how to customize your look by changing the hairstyle, eye brow, etc.
- Click on “Done”.
When you are done, you will have few options to edit the avatar and share it with others, including through Messenger.
How to Use Facebook Avatars on Messenger
After creating the Facebook Avatar in your best suited form and you are happy with the Avatar you have created. The way to use the Messenger is to share the Avatar content created with your friends and family and this is done by:
- First, you must have downloaded the Messenger on your smartphone be it on Google play store or on iOS Apple store.
- Go to the Avatar landing page, click on the second of three buttons in the top-right corner.
- A page pops-up having a sticker menu where you have a total of 50 stickers featuring your avatar.
- Click on any sticker and a page pops-up requesting you to send it through Messenger.
- Select the person you want to send the avatar to and you will then see it appear in your conversation.
After sharing the Avatar in form of personal sticker, you can also share your avatar directly to your feed or set it as a temporary profile picture and it can also you used for stories.