Facebook is the most subscribed social app. with over 1 billion users. The platform has evolved from being a tool for chatting and connecting with new friends to a networking and global marketplace. People create groups, business page, and account to market their products and services to their target audience. Facebook users post all sorts of content either on their business page or personal account.
Most of this content is in the picture or video format. On this article, we would look at how to save or access facebook video download to your PC, tablet and android device. There are various ways to download videos from facebook. The steps are simple. You just have to read through and apply it. You need to have a Facebook account to be able to download videos and other media files. To create an account click on this link www.facebook.com
How to Download Facebook Videos
To download videos on facebook is simple. There are various ways to do it. Link copying methods is one of the easiest ways to save videos. Just follow the step below to save your video into your PC, tablet or Android device.
- Launch the Facebook app and search for the video you want to download Click on the three-dot icon at the upper right of the video.
- Click on copy link
- Open your web browser and type fbdown.net on the address bar. fbdown.net is a free service with which you can download Facebook videos
- Paste the link or URL of the video you copied from facebook in the empty box beside the Catch video button.
- Stroll down and click on the Show Media List button.
- Choose the video format you to download facebook video in.
The video will begin downloading And save into your device. There are other applications you can use in downloading videos from facebook such as catch.tube , facebook video downloader