Do you want to Create a Gmail New Account? Then you have come to the right place if you are definitely reading the right article. In this article, I will be giving you through the step by step tutorial on how to create a new Google mail account. On the contrary, creating a new Gmail account will give you a mail address. This mail address is what people or users of the platform who want to send you a mail will send to. Hence, you should choose wisely a Gmail address. It is preferable you use an address that you are going to remember.
Furthermore, there are different reasons you would need to create a new Google Gmail account. Moreover, a Gmail account can help you sign up for an account on other different services on the web. This account will also help you access all of Google’s features and services. Some Google features and services are Google Play Store, Google Maps, Google Play Music, YouTube, Google Assistant, Google Files, Google Go and so on. Most of these apps might come preinstalled on your device.
Create Gmail New Account
Creating a Gmail New Account is easy and simple that comes without paying or subscribing to the platform. Moreover, the requirement of creating a new Google mail account includes an internet-connected device and also some of your personal information.
Setting Up a New Gmail Account
To create a new Gmail account:
- Quickly head to the Gmail sign up page using the URL www.gmail.com.
- Hit the “Create an account” button and fill the sign up form.
- enter your first and last name.
- Create your user name for your Gmail address.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Choose your gender “Male or Female”.
- Click on the Next icon
- Now carefully enter your mobile number and verify it.
- Locate and tap on the “I Agree” button.
That is it; you have just successfully created a new Google Gmail account. Hence, you can use your email address and password to sign in to the various Google service and products mentioned above.
Gmail Account Login – Google Sign In
Signing in your already existing Google mail account is free. Not only is it free, but it can be done following the steps below.
- Using an internet-connected device, head to www.gmail.com.
- Enter your email address or the phone number you used in creating the account, then hit the “Next” button.
- Now, with care enter your account password and tap on the “Next” or “Sign in” button.
That is all the steps you need to follow to sign in in your already existing Google Mail account.
How to Change Your New Google Gmail Password
Changing your New Google Gmail password is necessary if you think someone has hacked your account.
- Open your Google account using the web address https://myaccount.google.com/.
- Then, find the “Security” tab and tap on “Signing in to Google” under it.
- Enter your account password and the new password you would like to change it to.
- Finally, hit the “change password” button.
That is how you can successfully change your New Google Mail account password.